AI is changing the marketing game, and as a CMO, it’s essential you know how to play it.
But it’s not your job to be a prompt master, data curator, algorithm whisperer, or generally an expert in how to use individual AI tools.
Instead, you need to be approaching AI’s role in your marketing from a high-level, strategic, operational perspective.
That’s why we’ve created the ultimate resource to help you develop that perspective: The CMO’s AI Playbook.
What’s in the playbook?
Inside you’ll find expert insights from marketing leaders on…
- The main impact AI is having on their marketing strategies.
- Pitfalls to avoid when it comes to AI usage.
- How to choose the right AI tools and integrate them effectively into your techstacks.
- Introducing AI tools to your teams and how to approach teaching them to use it.
- Navigating the ethical usage of AI, and the impact future regulations might have on its use in the future.
Special thanks to…
Our experts from the CMO Alliance Community:
- Laliv Hadar, VP of Marketing & Brand at InVision Communications
- Yahya Mohamed Mao, Head of Business Development & Marketing at Swiss GRC
- Carlos Guerrero, Co-founder of ChattySurvey
- Nav Thethi, Senior Manager of Web & Digital Experience at Hitachi Vantara
- Panayiotis Kotrokois, CMO of 7L International
- Robert McGrath, VP of Marketing at Calypso AI
- Lindsay Boyajian Hagan, VP of Marketing at Conductor
- Dr. Karthik Nagendra, CMO of DemandFarm
- Anne Hunter, Senior Vice President of B2B Products and Go-to-Market NA at Ipsos
What did you think?
We’d love to hear your feedback on this playbook and all of our other content! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, speak to us on our socials, or join the conversation in the CMO Alliance Community Slack channel (join now for free).
Share your insights
Want to be the most badass marketing thought leader around? The CMO Alliance is the perfect platform to share your insights and advice with a global network of marketing leaders and CMOs.
If you’ve got something to say on AI, or just about anything related to marketing leadership, check out our contribution guidelines here, and contact our fantastic content lead at email@example.com.